What a cutie he is. Did he spend the night? How did Charley feel about that? Thanks for the briscuit recipe. Yum. I am glad that you posted because I was about to say, "hey, its about time." Cute, cute, cute.
could that little man be any cuter? i think his little sister has a good chance at being a knock-out herself. linnlee is going to have her hands full. i am so excited for them!!
Chicken Pasole (a really good Mexican chicken soup)
1 large onion, chopped
2 tsp dry oregano leaves
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cans (4oz each) diced green chilies
6 c chicken broth
1 can sliced black olives (9oz)
1 dozen tortillas (corn or flour)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 rotisserie chicken, skinned and shredded
2 cans (15oz) white hominy, drained
salt and pepper to taste
2 limes, cut into wedges
Pick the chicken from the bones and shred.
In a 6 quart pot over medium heat, stir onions, garlic, oregano, cumin ad oil until onion is limp, about 4-5 minutes. Add broth, chilies and hominy to pot and bring to a boil. Cover pot and simmer on medium for about 10-15 minutes, then add shredded chicken and cover. Remove from heat and let stand about 20 minutes. Add olives. Bring mixture back to a boil and then serve hot with warm tortillas and lime wedges!
3 comments:
I must day, that is pretty cute! And thanks for the recipes!
What a cutie he is. Did he spend the night? How did Charley feel about that? Thanks for the briscuit recipe. Yum. I am glad that you posted because I was about to say, "hey, its about time." Cute, cute, cute.
could that little man be any cuter? i think his little sister has a good chance at being a knock-out herself. linnlee is going to have her hands full. i am so excited for them!!
Post a Comment