Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sorry I'm late updating my space, this last few days have been a blur... My dad and stepmom were here on their way to Atlanta for the month of June. A holiday always messes me up on my days and then I had jury duty today, but I was released!!!! (After sitting there from 8am until 2:30pm)

Charley is growing like a weed and is learning, but still has trouble with some of the things he should and shouldn't do. He is so cute, we have a hard time getting mad at him sometimes.

I get to take Kaid to his swimming lesson tomorrow - what a hoot! Then on Saturday, we will be keeping Justin and Kaylynn for the afternoon. It is JL's birthday and their Stake Conference.

Anyway, that is what I have this week. Enjoy the recipe, it is good.

1 comment:

Analee said...

Busy, busy, busy. Unfortunately I didn't copy the briscuit rec. I will have to get it later. I need to see a new picture of Charley!