Jeff and I are now the proud parents of a new little boxer puppy named Charley. He is quite a handful, especially during puppy training classes. His brother, Dexter, lives with Danielle and Josh and the highlight of their days is when they get together and play. They are like a whirling dervi
sh, nonstop commotion!
sh, nonstop commotion!
5 comments:
I'm glad to see your blog up and running! Charley is adorable. I am thrilled that you are doing a recipe of the week- I think Josh is tired of eating the same things over and over!
Hey, it looks good from Utah! How is Charley? I am going to make this recipe this week, or next but soon. Can't wait to see the next. Will you put the seven day briscuit on? Love you and thanks so much for being the hostess-with-the-mostest.
SOOOOOOO CUTE!! Almost makes me want another for Sadie to play with (almost). We would love to see more pictures.
he is so cute...jeff showed us other pictures of him while he was here...i loved the one of him in the carseat.
Oh my gosh he is cute!!! I think your blog looks great. I hope all is well we love you!!
Post a Comment