
Well, it's official! Charley has graduated from puppy basic training...doesn't he look ready to take on the world? He did pretty good in class, but he will move up to the next step in training after his little snip, snip later this month.
Jeff leaves tomorrow for Lake Powell with some of our kids. I'm glad they have so much fun there, but I'll be just as happy staying here and embarking on my first quilting project. I met a lady this spring who is a quilter and she has graciously volunteered to teach me the finer points of quilting. She even has a long arm quilter so that the project can be professionally finished. I have also bought myself a Cricut Expression and am learning how to use it and make things. So far there have only been little experiments, but I can feel some bigger projects coming.
I am looking forward to going to Utah in about a month. I always love spending time with Analee and her family.
I hope you have been trying the recipes I've posted. I think they are pretty good. I just made the sweet and sour chicken today to take to a friends house for our Tuesday lunch bunch. There are about 7 of us that get together and talk and laugh and spend time in the air conditioning having a great time. I was really missing having some good friends to do that with.
Well, I'm sure I've bored you enough for this time - see you next week!
3 comments:
Congrats to Charley!! He is a cutie! I have often thought that it would be great if there was a class dedicated to teaching cute pups how to use the toilet and flush when they're done (most of the time its when I'm cleaning up the massive amounts of great dane doo-doo!) Hope all is going well.
I loved reading about you and Jeff. Wow just 16 and had already found the man of your dreams! You are one lucky girl :)
Charley is growing like a weed! He is huge compared to when I was there. We look forward to having you too--the apt is ready!
Post a Comment