Monday, June 23, 2008

Well, I guess I've been tagged - I'm not too sure what this is supposed to be, but here goes!

The Rules: 1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.2. Peoplethat are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

#1 - I have the absolute BEST husband in the world! We have been married over 30 years and it just keeps getting better.

#2 - I also love shoes. I go barefoot alot, but there is nothing that feels better than a new pair of shoes.

#3 - I have mild OCD...I count stairs when I go up and down. I try not to, but I just can't stop.

#4 - I have recently, in the last couple of years, started reading again. I didn't read anything for about 20 years. I am really enjoying it too! I am trying to read at least 6 books a year, and am doing pretty good. So far this year, I've read 5 and have two more started.

#5 - I don't like to get my hair wet when I'm in the pool. I have to stay away from everyone and threaten them with their life to not splash me.

#6 - I just took up quilting. I've sewn since I was 9, but I have never made a quilt.

#7 - I collect cook books and recipes. I try a lot of different things and experiment with lots of things. (I don't count cook books in the books I read each year.)

#8 - I made a commitment to walk in the Breast Cancer 3day walks (60 miles) each year as long as I can. I did it for the first time last year and am training for this year. It is really a great thing to do if anyone is interested! I can always use a donation!

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Wow what a fast response! You could teach my mama a thing or two.
It was fun to read those things about you.

Analee said...

Well, you have taught me a thing or two. I didn't know you count stairs--its a good thing you don't count regular steps that could get really hard on the three day. I also can't believe a new pair of shoes feels good to you. Do you have nerves in your feet?

Gardner Family said...

Okay so I'm slow about getting around to other peoples blogs. I love all your facts. I share the mild OCD with stairs and other odd things, and the hair in the pool!